Sponsor the 2017 AHS Symposium!
Exhibitor spaces are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Cash, check, or credit card payments must be made in full at the time of your reservation. Premium booths P1–P8 will be reserved for Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors until July 1; after July 1, any of these remaining booths will be available for purchase as premium exhibitor spaces. You can check booth availability here.
We also have options for purchasing exhibitor space. Click here to learn more.
Platinum ($5,000), Gold ($3,000), & Silver ($2,000) Sponsorships
- Your company name in the Symposium program and proceedings
- Your sponsorship announced daily at various events and acknowledged on screens in all meeting rooms between sessions
- Your logo on our Sponsors page (by tier — Platinum at the top, followed by Gold and then Silver) with a link to your web site for at least 1 year
- An exhibitor space of your choice (by order of registration date)
- Full symposium registrations — four for Platinum, three for Gold, two for Silver
- 1-year AHS memberships — four for Platinum, three for Gold, two for Silver
- List of Symposium attendees
Lanyard Sponsorship ($2,500)
This is an excellent promotional opportunity to reach every Symposium attendee. Each lanyard will display your company name and logo. This sponsorship also includes one full registration, an AHS membership, and a list of Symposium attendees.
Event Sponsorships ($250, $500, & $1,000)
Only sponsorships of $1,000 or more receive a complimentary Symposium registration. AHS memberships are not included unless otherwise noted. See the Sponsorship Matrix for details.
Meals & Breaks
- $250: Continental breakfast and breaks; six available
- $500: Luncheons; two available per lunch
- $500: Wednesday night icebreaker; two available
- $1,000: Thursday night dinner
Colorado River Film ($250 & $500)
AHS and the Sierra Club will be showing the film Colorado River at the Prochnow Auditorium on the NAU campus (located next to the High Country Conference Center). Sponsor logos will be shown on screen before the film; see the Sponsorship Matrix for additional benefits.
Teacher & Student Sponsorships ($100)
AHS welcomes sponsorships to support the attendance of local teachers and university students. Both teacher and student sponsorships will be recognized at the Friday awards luncheon. Any excess funds after expenses will be used for these programs at next year’s symposium.
- Teacher sponsorships help support teachers who want to attend the Project WET workshop and the symposium for the remainder of the workshop day. Funding is needed for 20–25 teachers. Sponsors and teachers will be recognized at the Thursday luncheon.
- Student sponsorships help support NAU, ASU, and UA students who want to attend the symposium.
Company & Individual Sponsors (Any Amount)
AHS also accepts sponsorships from those wishing to contribute outside of these predefined categories to enhance the Symposium experience and help offset our operating costs. Any profits are used to support internships, scholarships, and AHS activities. We gladly accept checks for any amount; credit card payment can only be processed in multiples of $25.